Khicken Part One Khicken Part One

Good stuff man

Overall good job with the animations and lip syncing

its good to see you've come a long way flash wise from where you were when you were on Jazza's forum.

keep up the good work

Unforgotten Realms: Epi 8 Unforgotten Realms: Epi 8

Another great one

Man I love the randomness you through into every episode. Keep up the good work xD .

Flash Collection 2006 Flash Collection 2006

very good

nice work lot of effort was put into this even though its a collection of many projects into one.Animation was great all around from the minor details like animating the hair and cloth movement to the actual movement of the character movement. keep up the good work.

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

I don't write reviews often but...it was good

Im not really into the whole chibi anime stuff but I thought it was good. The frame by frame stuff was perfect it was as if you were watching a cartoon on a saturday morning though tutorials are often hard to find on that stuff. The music was original wasn't riped off from anywhere and was pefectly sync with the flash. The flash portal is begining to have more hard working artist keep up the good work.

Zarbon's MT Shenlong P1 Zarbon's MT Shenlong P1

Wow..

I thought that this was done well. Though the animation was to me a bit off but the story was clear and had lots of effort into it. The voices are done well and all the crazy DBZ characters are great. I will be sure to check the others eposides out. I personally liked Nappa, the keeper, and the dragon. I think you should have(if not already) have your stuff posted in the DBZ section.

Keep up the good work! :)

God Warriors God Warriors

Very good

THe storyline was easy to follow as well it was interesting and left the viewer wantting more.

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

WOw xD

I really enjoyed this Flash I saw the first one a while back and I was very interested in seeing the sequel. Keep up the good work!

The Cloud The Cloud

Pretty good

This was done will effort and it shows. THere was also a messege in there somewhere I didn't catch it though and Everything was animated well. Keep up the good work!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

you're the man now, dog!

CT: "the Fated battle" CT: "the Fated battle"

WOW

Keep making these you seem to have alot of talent when geared towards something you enjoy.

Inuyasha's Halloween Inuyasha's Halloween

Wow

I am not into anime but this was done very good and the voices where just great keep up the good work.

MC-Huggies responds: